Monday, April 04, 2005

why are men do dense sometimes?

So I just called Em's dad to make sure she got to daycare, sometimes he lets her stay home with his mom instead. (Which is a whole other issue) He said she was at daycare and I asked if he gave her her jacket to wear, since it was about 60 degrees this morning...it should warm up to low 70's, but it was just plain cold this morning. His answer? She left her jacket in her aunts car, so no, no jacket. I asked if she at least had long pants on....nope, shorts. His reasoning to that? She didn't want to wear pants. OK, first of all, the kid hates shorts, always wants to wear pants. Second, and my response to him, your bigger than her. It's cold! Make her wear the pants, it's not that hard! To top it all off, think he put sneakers on her? Of course not, she's wearing flip flops.
Wow.

No comments: