Friday, April 15, 2005

wanna know even more?

Spotted this on the Scrapbook Society message board.

Who: Liza
Nickname: Li (by my family & friends), Sis (by my mom) and mommy (by Em)
Where: FL
Occupation: auto claims
Family: daughter Em
Scrapbooking since: since middle school in one way or another, since about 1999 in the 'right' way

Something you keep hidden: my journals (except this one I guess!)
Something that is always on display: photographs & scrapbooks
One thing you wish you could throw away: dirty dishes & laundry!
On thing you'll never throw away: photos, scrapbooks, yearbooks, some of Em's baby clothes
Something you lost and still miss:
One thing you've kept since childhood: a monkey stuffed animal, my mom bought Em one just like it a couple years ago
Something that is always in your trunk: lots of junk!!
Soemthing you never run out of: toliet paper, laundry soap, dish soap, shampoo, deodorant...I have fears of running out of that stuff!
One thing you never take off: can't think of anything...I don't wear any jewelry
Something you sleep with every night: my cell phone, I don't want to have to run to find the house phone if something happens!
Something that triggers a memory: smells...different memories for different smells
One thing on your nightstand: bottle of water
Something you hate to clean: the living room coffee table, Em gets it all gookey somehow
Something you like to show off: photos of Em & her artwork :)

No comments: